The antivirus software provided by Norton helps a user in securing his system. There are four versions of the software – Basic, Standard, Deluxe, and Premium. The Basic version is the cheapest and come with limited features while the Premium one is more expensive and has a large amount of features. In this article, we will compare the features of all the versions.
These features are only available in the premium version.
- 25 GB of free storage on cloud and if more space is needed then users can purchase it.
- Backup of the files and data is taken as per the configuration of the user.
- Children can safely browse the internet.
These features are available with Deluxe and Premium versions.
- There is a web portal, whichhelps a user to manage protection for all, the devices.
- Users can protect all the devices having different operating systems with one subscription .
These features are available with Standard, Deluxe, and Premium versions.
- User gets the availability of a Norton support executive as soon as the user subscribes to any of these versions.
- The software is updated automatically as soon as a new update is released.
- The firewall protects the system from unauthorized access.
These features are available with all the four versions.
- Large civilian cyber network is utilized to protect he system from cyber threats.
- The security software protects financial, and other data.
- The system is protected from ransomware, spyware, viruses and other types of attacks.
Norton Secure VPN
This is available for free with Standard, Deluxe and premium version. VPN encrypts the data that is being sent or received and users can send mails, access social media, pay bills and do other types of tasks without worrying about the hackers.
Users who subscribe to Standard, Deluxe, or Premium version are protected from online threats. Norton keeps a check on existing as well as new threats and inform update the Norton internet security UK to protect the systems from these threats.
A support executive is assigned to the user who has subscribed for any of these three versions. The executive will help the user to resolve any problem he is facing whiledealing with the software.
Multi Operating System Support
This feature is available with Deluxe and Premium version where users can protect many systems by buying only one subscription. These devices can have any operating system whether iOS, Android, Windows, or Mac.
Top Rated Security Service
The company has won 39 PC Magazine Editors’ Choice award for the services it provides to its customers. There are many competitors in the market and the company has beaten most of them.
This feature is available only with the Premium version. The software can take the backup of the data and files automatically according to the configuration of the user.
Kids can explore internet safely as the Premium carries all the features of Family Premier Version. Parents can easily control their kids from browsing internet.