One major aspect that people these days are eager to derive is quality healthcare, so that they can enjoy long, healthy, disease-free life. Quality healthcare has rather become the buzzword of the day. Unfortunately, the healthcare has been affecting everyone and historically having the reputation of less than positive experiences. For many clinics and healthcare companies, enhanced customer experience is considered to be the main focus. Health companies, hospitals and doctors take into consideration all factors which affects the patient’s health. New approaches combined with modern technology can transform healthcare.
The new funded Health care companies in UK are emerging to enhance further the healthcare sector.
Five trends noticed in 2018 for healthcare industry
- Patient Personalization: With data growth is derived the capability to personalize overall healthcare experience. Personalized experience is being created for each and every patient by the Health care companies in UK. Rather than using similar treatment for everyone, clinics use data to view health history of the patient, potential health, and patient’s preferred doctor, if they prefer to be seen remotely or in person, issues. To provide correct preventative care, treatment options and recommendations, patient’s crucial information can now be accessed easily rather than navigate through complicated healthcare representatives.
- Virtual Reality: Its usage is only found to provide relief to pain treatment. Studies have revealed that children undergoing chemotherapy performed better in those games which got their full attention and required lower pain medication dosage. They also suffered less due to nausea and hypertension.
- Personalized medicine: Practice of medicine is something age old and is based upon keen observation. There are readily available different types of diagnostic techniques to be used by healthcare centers to help with accurate and faster diagnoses. Clinicians use Histopathology and microscope to investigate and identify viruses and tumors. They also use radiology to investigate structures present inside the body.
- AR (Augmented Reality): In almost every industry, it has become a trend and is found to be powerful within the healthcare sector. For medical training, it is a strong application. Now diagnoses can be monitored by doctors by using AR and procedures performed before them. This helps to imbibed new skills as well as expands existing knowledge. Trained professionals have always been in shortage that can be combated with AR successfully. Now more providers can be trained simultaneously. Doctors can have treatment options popping up on the screens when checking out different conditions. They also can have growth charts on the screen during child checkup. No more are the doctors required to spend valuable time studying and redefining their skills and gather more medical knowledge. The same can now be done over the screen and patients can be treated seamlessly.
- Using Smart technology at hospitals: Technology advancements have helped create several healthcare products to enhance patient care and comfort. Many companies have taken steps to implement the latest smart technology within their organizations. Robots are being used to monitor patients, thus alleviating pressure on the healthcare providers.
The above are few of the trends noticed to emerge within the healthcare sector and have proved a boon for human beings.